Hair removal.Your Answer to Everyday Smooth Skin
Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for two to eight weeks.
Lip or Chin
Lip & Chin
Sides of face,Lip,Chin
Back or chest
¾ Leg wax
Full leg & Bikini
- Do not take a hot bath or shower for 24 hours after treatment as this will cause discomfort and irritation.
- Do not apply soaps, deodorants, anti-perspirants, talcum powder, perfumes, make-up or self tanning products to the waxed area for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- Do not expose newly waxed skin to direct sunlight (or sunbeds) for at least 24 hours.
- Do not wear tights or stockings or very tight fitting clothing that will touch the freshly waxed skin for at least 24 hours
- Do exfoliate regularly after a wax. One of the hazards of waxing is ingrown hair, which can be difficult to prevent due to the random direction of hair growth. Regular exfoliation will help and applying a tea-tree based cream can help reduce redness and inflammation from ingrowing hairs.